Monday, December 04, 2006

Monday meme

Are you at a crossroads? Unsure of your direction in life? Having a full fledged identity crisis? Well, look no further--the Tarot will reveal all!

Okay, peeps, this is my card. What's yours?





You are The High Priestess




Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.




The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.




What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.


[Link courtesy of Me: The Sequel]

10 comments:

husk said...

holy f*ck, I am "DEATH" ... that didn't look too good as it popped up on screen no matter what it really means.

http://www.flarn.com/~warlock/tarot/winged/13.html

Vila H. said...

Don't panic--all it means is change, or, if you're using the Crowley deck, sex. See?

Now, if you had gotten the Tower, you'd have every reason to be afraid... ;-)

H said...

A star. And I think I'm comfortable with this. Plus the caption quoted John Lennon, so really, who am I to disagree?

Sparky said...

The Hermit...Was the inspiration for my post yesterday. Given my current complete (I mean totallement) isolation out on the edge of civilization, seems hauntingly accurate. And somewhat depressing...

husk said...

sex change? ah dammit

Setare said...

I got "The Wheel of Fortune", which most likely means anything, nothing, everything...

bob said...

Oh my God, I'm the Devil! I thought I was kind of nice...

Vila H. said...

You're a perfectly nice Devil, Bob. Everybody says so.

naomi said...

star

Feral Mom said...

I'm a star too. Things could be worse. I could be Temperance.