Friday, July 29, 2005

Quotes of the Day

"I’m an ignorant art brat." -- The Hipless Boy

"In matters of the heart, I am little better than an eel." -- D.

"Research has found that monkeys display a level of empathy, which puts them higher on the evolutionary scale than Karl Rove." -- Bob

"Man, if you can get off for only 69 cents, you're doing pretty well for yourself. . ." -- Khansahib

"For once I am going to spend my money on something more concrete than a hangover." -- Septima

"It's been 3 months - I need a man.
Oops! Where did that come from?" -- Maz

3 comments:

g_pi said...

This comes from our Damian over at Cracker....

He was describing the reaction he got from a reader who objected to his politics:

"Apparently not only am I a lefty, but also (and I quote):

"...an ugly four-eyed cock-biting fuckwit."

Obviously he missed my post on the laser eye surgery. These days I'm only a two-eyed cock-biting fuckwit."


It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Vila H. said...

It certainly does! I remain stubbornly in the four-eyed camp myself, but it's still nice to know that there are other fuckwits about.

BTW, I learned earlier today that you're becoming acquainted with some friends of mine at a company that shall remain nameless. So that's your new job, eh?

g_pi said...

How intriguing...! It's a small world, innit?? Details, please....